Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and my buddy headed up to TK.com with crock today to hit the dyno.. and barring some issues with our cars it was a fantastic experience

unfortunately my numbers were alot lower then i was hoping for.. but thats due to a boost leak.. (i'm only hitting 8.9 psi at most when i should be hitting around 13) and the other guy i went with was having some clutch slippage.. but DAYUM they're dyno is a heartbreaker lol

that being said.. when i get my car fixed and it will hold boost like it should i'll be going back there for a new dyno . they're great to work with and help fixed my exhaust to be exactly like i wanted it I saw some of their other work and it's all great work.. fantastic work and very knowledgeable people. i recommend them to everyone:D

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes yes i will be living in the shop soon :)
if they wanna sponsor my car .. yes yes i will lol but i can't afford to pay to be there all the time other wise ..

this site needs more emoticons lol

if they can port heads.. and make me a "cheap" long tube header .. then yes lol and weld all my piping for "cheap" then yes

·
Registered
527 Posts
I pre-ordered my cai from Turbokits today. I can't wait!!! I feel like a kid the night before Christmas waiting for Santa to bring my presents!!!! OMG...OMG...OMG!!!! THANKS GRANT!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha i know what you mean.. i ordered new valve springs so i can rev back up to 7500 lol but i wont be able to install them for a bit.. and thats whats killing me lol i'll have them in 2 days but can't do anything with them for a few weeks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts