Kia Forte Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched all day, finally need some help. I have a 2014 Forte, does this have a turn signal flasher...I hear clicking noise but can't find the flasher. I've searched with no luck on forums all day. Just need a quick answer so I can't stop searching or get this thing fixed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes thank you for your response, I did 2 days of searching and come up with the same thing you found. Unfortunately I can not find this thing, other forums claim the 2014's don't have a flasher relay but some say its there. I have switchback bulbs, unfortunately the white does not light up in the front turn signals but work in the back tailights. I'm so lost. I have done this before on other cars but can't find anything on this situation. Thank you, sorry for posting same question already answered.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yes thank you for your response, I did 2 days of searching and come up with the same thing you found. Unfortunately I can not find this thing, other forums claim the 2014's don't have a flasher relay but some say its there. I have switchback bulbs, unfortunately the white does not light up in the front turn signals but work in the back tailights. I'm so lost. I have done this before on other cars but can't find anything on this situation. Thank you, sorry for posting same question already answered.
Easy way to see if your vehicle has the flasher module is to contact your local dealership. They should be able to help you

·
Registered
2 Posts
2010Forte Sedan Flashers

My turn signals stopped working two days back ,the flashing on the console seemed to be skipping out of sink you might say they made nosie like sparking .They quit completly .I purchased new fasher module a friend come out to help me find it,while there I pushed emergency flasher button and signals started working OK.I feel something is still wrong its doing same thing again but still working sofar.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I searched for a flasher module in my 2016 and can't find it. So I just gave up and decided to settle for the hyper flashing. Cops here usually don't care about the hyper flashing.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I searched for a flasher module in my 2016 and can't find it. So I just gave up and decided to settle for the hyper flashing. Cops here usually don't care about the hyper flashing.
I havent located it yet on the 14-16s but it should be somewhere underneath where the footpedals are

·
Registered
3 Posts
I havent located it yet on the 14-16s but it should be somewhere underneath where the footpedals are
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but did you ever find it? I have a 2016 EX and am getting ready to install LED's for the signals. I don't think I'd mind the hyper flash but if I can avoid it, I'd rather.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but did you ever find it? I have a 2016 EX and am getting ready to install LED's for the signals. I don't think I'd mind the hyper flash but if I can avoid it, I'd rather.
Did you ever find an answer to your question?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts