Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TWM are looking for testers, both 6 speed m/t and 5 speed m/t, of the new short shifter kit. They will need you to document the process of installation well, and post results on forums that you use, and they will probably be able to cut you a deal on the shifter kit. I was going to test the 5 speed but other projects and expenses are in the way and more pressing so I am unable to afford it as of now. My loss is your gain, so if you wish to test the short shifter kit, email them at [email protected] ASAP
they are looking for testers as soon as humanly possible so they can release this product. The 5 and 6 speed products should be the same, but they are wanting to test both just to be certain. Contact them if you are interested, and you most certainly will not be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Just sent them an email thanks corytate

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
I'm going there most likely tomorrow and there looking for a 5 speed. They are located in Napierville QC, really close to the US border (New York / Vermont)

Just give them a call, 1-877-655-0540.

·
Registered
33 Posts
TWM Performance is legit and a wonderful company still have their Shifter Bushings in the Tib

·
Registered
536 Posts
I've never driven a manual, so I never understood what the difference is between the longer shifter and a short shifter....Can someone explain for me....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Cool. I guess I understand the concept, but since I've never driven a manual a manual I can never truly understand. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
It's out for real now :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts