Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Forte Uke members.
You guys/gals ready for a Cruise?
I figure I'd post this in your forums to get the ball rolling.
A bunch of Souls will be attending and we need the Forte Crowd to join us.
You guys need to go out a little more on cruises.

Check it out:

Well here it is!!! The announcement of the Spring Cruise on Saturday April 30, 2010. MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!

We will gather at 10 am in the parking lot of the Tim Hortons at 8501 Hwy 25 N, Milton, ON L9T 2X7 (for all those with GPS). For those without, the Timmy's is is North of the 401 at interchange 320. We will leave the parking lot at 10:30 am and begin our cruise.

We will be working our way Northwest through Acton, Rockwood and into Guelph. From Guelph, we will continue Northwest on Hwy 86 heading for Elmira and St Jacobs.

We will finish up in St Jacobs where we can have a meal (for those who wish it) and then you can head straight down 85 (Conestoga Expressway) back to the 401 and home.

There will be several stops along the way for photographs, stretching of legs, catching up, etc. Maps will be provided for all who make it out. If you are going to join us along the route, please PM me and I can email you the map.

I will shortly send out a separate message in this thread and if you would add your name in the quoted reply, we can find out how many will be attending.

See you then!!

Please visit the following link for more details as they come up

Southern ontario spring soul cruise - Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
F0l3ert, on a Saturday? That's too bad. I'm sure you will see the many photos that will be taken.

Come on UKE people, let's see some effort...

UKE People...Come out to Playyyyyyyyyy

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey marc, a bunch of us are driving down to the tri state area that weekend for a UKE meet up that weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yeah i was trying to figure out if you guys are aware of the tri state meet taking place the same day its even posted on events on uke facebook page.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Actually this was posted on the facebook group.. I'm trying to keep meet ups events on the facebook group. This seems to be the only place right now that all groups converge on..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it's not everyone that will attend the Tri-State meet..so for all you local Forte owners that want to stick closer to home but still go on a cruise, this is your opportunity :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
F0l3ert, on a Saturday? That's too bad. I'm sure you will see the many photos that will be taken.

Come on UKE people, let's see some effort...

UKE People...Come out to Playyyyyyyyyy
Yea, a Saturday :( Way to rub it in :p
I don't think I can make it there until 1, and by then I think you guys will be done.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If it were on a different weekend then I'd be there, but I'm already committed to the Tri-Sate meet up...

Next time I guess...

P.S.... Take lots of pics :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea, a Saturday :( Way too rub it in :p
I don't think I can make it there until 1, and by then i think you guys will be done.
That's ok... We will do another cruise on a weekend when everyone is able to make it and probably on a Sunday as a lot of people work on Saturdays as well. I personally would rather do it later anyways and have better weather!

·
Registered
248 Posts
this cruise is still goin forward, right? if it is, me n my bro(br8kpoint) are gonna join. we'll likely just meet in Milton though. what kinda numbers do we have right now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts