Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
yea definitely let us know and what do you think about that best of the west show?
I think the west show is very important and getting a running start in the auto car industry we need to go in hard and deep and at least make a good presence. We have a chance to stun but I wrote I made comment the West coast show thread on hear and on UKE

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
you had to make it the week before finals! :-(....

·
Registered
205 Posts
can anyone go? am from san jose. would love to meet up with other people

·
Registered
733 Posts
Im down and, im gonna record the drive, so pissed that i didnt do it when we went. I could of gotten some sick shots

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wish my question was answered! Lol :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wish my question was answered! Lol :)
You are more than welcome to come. We may start another Calfiornia branch of UKE in the future but for now the UKE LA branch will cover SoCal and surounding areas. Any cars other than KIAs are welcome to come also if anyone wants to bring any friends

·
Registered
205 Posts
Woo nice... I'll know when it get closer and see if alot more people end up signing up for the meet.

·
Registered
205 Posts
you can come just as long as your not a sharks fan :)
ahh just read this... makes me want to arrive with my sharks flag on both windows!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.