Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The New UKE members and new members meet for Ontario will be held this Sunday January 9th 2011 @ 12:30pm In Mississauga @ Tim Horton's Located at 910 Lakeshore Rd East. ( In between Cawthra Rd and Dixie Rd on the south side of Lakeshore rd.)

Darryl ( D113 ) has spoken with the Soul Club ( Rob ) and some of their members will be coming to this meet as well.

This is also a meet and greet for new members and old ones too.

As for the date, sorry for the short notice...

So, feel free to come and chat and hang out and yes have lots of coffee:D

Post up if you plan to attend please...

·
Registered
587 Posts
I shall be attending :)

See all of you there !

·
Registered
587 Posts
Woot woot! San2dee may make an appearance :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Arrrgggg! I have commitments on Sunday and won't be able to attend. Have a great meetup everyone!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would be in for this but the baby is sleeping all winter. Have some serious carbon issues I'm working out. I'll probably catch the first spring meet for sure though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would be in for this but the baby is sleeping all winter. Have some serious carbon issues I'm working out. I'll probably catch the first spring meet for sure though.

You can still come to the meet, bring your other ride! Mine is sleeping in the garage aswell, I'm oncall this week so I'll be in the work truck...

So come on! :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just as an F.Y.I. Park in the back of the "Tims" due to the front and sides fill up fast...

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
I 'should' be good to go...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Of course!!! Why not? Then you can drive us thru the drive thru :D just kidding I'm being a dumbass lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts