·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea thats about a 9h trip for you

·
Registered
708 Posts
do it in newburgh :p it's central for alot of people on the forum... like 2--3 hours away from alot of people

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm in what date where u guys thinkin

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Feb? March?

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I would meet up with you guys and would like to race you again Crock lol but I already stored my Koup away because I'm leaving in a couple weeks for my deployment. I'll deff link up with you guys when I get back.

Crock, you me and WandersX gotta hit up Springfield again when I get back. That shit was crazzyy haha. It doesn't get any better than drag racing, Boston Market, driving in a single file line of Fortes (plus my friend's tC which he recently totaled lol) and burning rubber.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lmao remember the old lady. And what happen to the tc

·
Registered
533 Posts
Im down lemme know when.. remember though in april we're having a fast and furious meet for the final movie and a kick ass meet

2,213 Posts
Another f&f movie??? The last one wasn't that good. The first one was great, second one sucked totally, the 3rd one was effing awesome....the last one better be insane!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I figured i start a thread and see what magic can happen here. My vision over 20 fortes in one place. We have many people on the forums and this can be possible. We need a location (base) for our epic meet follow by a time and day in advance. Suggestion ny. Everyone from pa to mass could make it and wont be that much of a trip. How about ct? Everyone can chill at turbo kits. Dyno day? Chill? Date? Summer. Suggestions
I'll be down as well. Hopefully, we can finally get a location and date everyone can agree on. 20 forte's in one place would be great.

Im down lemme know when.. remember though in april we're having a fast and furious meet for the final movie and a kick ass meet
When and where is this Fast & Furious meet being held? Sounds like it'll be a lot fun.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That movie and a meet sounds like a great idea

·
Registered
533 Posts
Release Date so far is listed as April 29th, so just request that whole weekend off now.. I'm not sure where or how right now but I will find a way damnit!!! I think we need to find a good solid meeting point with a max travel time of 5 hours per driver... We also need to be somewhere close to a KIA residence so we can have a place to crash/chill/party after.. If someone has the space and would like to volunteer please do, If not I can work on getting a hotel discount where we choose.. If you are legitimately interested please PM me with location so I can find a middle point with adequate Theater and lodging..

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Perfect perfect i will be requesting a week off so this has to be huge crush just call me.

·
Registered
567 Posts
If this can be properly organized I'm totally down if I can get off of work/school.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what do you mean by properly lol

1 - 20 of 465 Posts