Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guy there are some ultra racing bars from my first gen forte they all fit for forte 5/koup and sedan from 2010-2013

front strut tower bar 3 month old asking 100$

rear (strut) bar this one only fit on sedan asking 50$ ( really want to sell)

willing to ship to any canada's location.let me know your coordinates and I will give you a quote

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Is the strut bar still for sale?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi everyone sorry for the delay this website didn't notify me when someone let me a PM everything is still for sale but shipping price a quite high for the pacific side because the bars are on the heavy side and the sway is quite long .... Let me know anyway the price really change depending on your location.

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi everyone sorry for the delay this website didn't notify me when someone let me a PM everything is still for sale but shipping price a quite high for the pacific side because the bars are on the heavy side and the sway is quite long .... Let me know anyway the price really change depending on your location.

Have a nice day.
The front bar is the upper strut tower bar right? And can I get a rough shipping estimate to 60526?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm still interested on the strut bar

·
Registered
325 Posts
Can you post the pictures of what you have left is confusing and I think it use to be a requirement.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT-Line
297 Posts
No I'm the one who bought it from him 3 years ago. :D Turned out he lived in a neighboring city and I found his ad on a different classifieds site before seeing it here. Small world!
Did that sway bar make much of a difference in handling in bumpy curves on freeway?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts