Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
cant see it but i know what you did. i was talking to the parts manager and we found all the pieces to completely convert it and it came out to like 575 unpainted. Ive been contemplated this ever since an 18 wheelers blow out broke:mad: my mount by my passenger side tire.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i tried but it didnt work for me

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uploaded to MySpace check first post

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
looks nice crock... quick question: is it a perfect fit? the reason I ask is because I noticed that the edges (the point where the fender and front end meet) are not perfectly aligned (or maybe its the angle you shot the picture from). I really wanna do this.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bottom part that meets the fender and bumper does stick out a bit. When I push it in and hold it with my fingers it looks dead rite. You can only notice it from an angel. 175$ a fender no need too do that. I am pleased. This winter I will focus on interior work keep you guys posted

·
Registered
4 Posts
did you replace the fenders too? I noticed they look almost identical to the sedan but they are more flared and the indent in the bottom ends differently. I want to do this but I don't want to buy new fenders. I'll probably wait till they show up used but I am pretty sure they will fit and look great.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Use your sedan fenders they work fine

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks more projects to come

1 - 16 of 16 Posts