Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup fellas? And ladies? I don't post much but wanted to let y'all know I upgraded my 2010 Koup EX to a 2011 Koup SX. Went in Saturday and left that same afternoon with my new car. Only had 12 miles on it :p

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Nice upgrade. New flashy paint, bigger wheels, bigger engine, sun roof, LED side mirrors and tail lights, and the list goes on. Congrats!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I can definitely feel a difference in this car than the EX. I'm impressed and happy.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Because Texas is huge lol look at it this way Dallas is 10 hours away from me I can get to the coast in California quicker lol

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
loving the car JnR82 !!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
nice!!

thats a really nice upgrade!! hopefully we can see her in person soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I love the new ride. Acceleration is a lot better in the SX than in the EX.

@Antt29: Na, I decided against the navigation or whatever else it came with. Tinted windows, sun roof, and spoiler is all I really wanted.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey JnR82,
besides from better acceleration what else is different? Mileage, suspension etc.

I am still hesitating EX or SX :confused:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey JnR82,
besides from better acceleration what else is different? Mileage, suspension etc.

I am still hesitating EX or SX :confused:
Gas mileage will always vary on how you drive. Right now I am getting 30+ MPG. Suspension is a lot better and smoother. Like I said before, the acceleration is a huge difference. I love the trip computer. Bigger wheels and a nicer interior.

·
Registered
449 Posts
hopefully we can see you a little more often and get some pictures of your ride on the next meet.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, sounds good. I'm searching for a lady that wants to do a photo shoot with my car :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.