Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Just wondering if there are any sites that sell the US style hatch tail lights. I'm in Australia and ours have a clear part of the lense for the indicator. I find it looks wrong!!

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Hi all, Just wondering if there are any sites that sell the US style hatch tail lights. I'm in Australia and ours have a clear part of the lense for the indicator. I find it looks wrong!!
Do you mean these style?

OEM 11 Kia Forte 5D Rear L R Tail Lights Lamp Assy 4P on eBay.ca (item 180614362777 end time 18-Jun-11 03:50:18 EDT)

The same seller also lists just the outside lights seperately for less. Email him for a quote and he'll make you a better deal off eBay via paypal.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
So yours have Amber Colored turn lenses?? IF so I may be interested in a trade.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Heres a pic (hopefully it uploaded!!) as you can see the indicators are the clear parts with amber globes. The right cluster has a fog lamp in place of a reverse light. BigE, Yeah that link directs me the exact style I'm after

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
can you post a more of a corner/side pic?

I like those so far from what I can see

·
Registered
7 Posts
tail lights

Hi, are you aware it is illegal in Australia to have red coloured indicators, must be amber for the vehicle to be roadworthy.

Bought a right hand side inner tail light with the clear reversing lens for mine, same as USA model from Korea,already prewired just install it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for that update delta!! Damn I hate our ADRs'!!!!
btw whats the cost of the inner right light cluster?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts