Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks. I want to order USA Driver & Passenger Interior Sun Visors.

Here in Canada, it seems we don't have the same part # as yours.

My Sun Visors is for a Kia Forte Sedan SX 2010, Light Gray, With mirror inside and with Slide. No illumination at all.

Does anyone has these part # ? Or anyone can ask their dealer for these part # for me ?

Would be very very appreciate.

thanks in advance for your time

Regards from Canada, Quebec :)

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Hello Folks. I want to order USA Driver & Passenger Interior Sun Visors.

Here in Canada, it seems we don't have the same part # as yours.

My Sun Visors is for a Kia Forte Sedan SX 2010, Light Gray, With mirror inside and with Slide. No illumination at all.

Does anyone has these part # ? Or anyone can ask their dealer for these part # for me ?

Would be very very appreciate.

thanks in advance for your time

Regards from Canada, Quebec :)
There's no lumination in the visor. The difference in part number is only for the sticker regarding the airbag.

The only source of lumination started in the 2011MY NA Fortes with the vanity light right above the visor. You can see the indent in the 2010. The Non-NA models had them since inception but the NA ones didn't get it till the 2011MY.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know. I want the same exact model as I have in my car, except that I want the warning sticker they put on the US version. It's smaller then ours, And I want to put a logo on it.

If someone can ask the part # of the exact Sun Visor I have, probably you have the same as mine. Just ask for these part #, driver and passenger side, and tell me please :) This way, I'll be able to order with the good US number part.

Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts