Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It works. I was sitting at home thinking why wouldn't it.. so I reformatted the hardrive with a flash32 partition and now I basically have a 500gb flashdrive for my music. If anyones interested in this ill do a DIY

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
It's been done. Search around for the thread about it. There is a limit to how many songs the radio will recognize.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Spinning hard disk not a great ideal for a moving vehicle. Pothole may damage your suspension and your song collection... SSD portable drive much better but expensive.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was thinking about doing the same thing and buying a 40gb ssd but then i was like... thats to expencive and I might as well just get a 32 GB flash drive.. right now I have an 8gb ipod, 2gb blackberry, 8gb usb and 2 gb usb x4 so total of 26gb of music pretty much lol but i dont like changing from ipod to usb and back gets annoying so just gonna buy a 32 GB usb. I have a 1tb external hard drive but it requires a power source :( when I get a carputer im defenetly going to need an ssd hard drive though, but thats not for a long time as I dont have the money for it now. Sorry about rambling about crap :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.