Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not setting up a meet just yet, just wanted to know if there are any more Utah Fortes out there!

EDIT: I've only seen one koup by me, just yesterday in fact! Hopin if they're on the forum :/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just depends where, ive seen about 3 black exs rolling around the roy area, 1 of them after market rims. I haven't seen any koups down in the SLC area, just airport ex sedan rentals.

WEll either way, im up in roy, got a nice red sx with a big ass crack across the windshield from a "post" break in run through the mountains. :mad: It annoys the hell out of me!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet UTAH! :) i got a nice black SX! I saw a ugly beige EX koup rollin around my area but i laughed at the sight of it :) haha i'm not a beige guy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saw a Racing Red today. Not sure if EX or SX. Right by my house :) i'm hoping they get on this forum! Although the girl didn't look like she was into cars but you never know! :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
I might have seen the red one today on State Street in Sandy. Nice black rims and tinted windows (50/35 or 20).

·
Registered
1 Posts
My gf has a koup. We live in West Haven. It's a white 2.0L with dark tint. I'm looking for xmas ideas for her car and got led here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts