Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across the new upcoming UVO audio system Kia is coming out with this summer. Am I the only one who thinks it sucks that Kia says UVO can not be retrofitted into older Kia vehicles. Looks like it has to be a 2011 vehicle in order to get UVO :mad:

Anyone know of a similar system that is like UVO and will be a perfect fit with the forte koup dash? I like the idea of having my sms messages read to me while I drive :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
I think it sucks too. I would love to have that system in my Koup. I'm sure there has to be a way to make it work...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I think it sucks too. I would love to have that system in my Koup. I'm sure there has to be a way to make it work...
Yeah I think that sucks .. if you watch the video link on here the dash looks the same as are cars.. or atleast really close so I'd think there is a way to make it work...
maybe if we all call Kia they'll do something about it? just a thought

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I'm sure some form of retro solution will be available shortly after it's released. Or at least I hope. There is an indash solution from china however I've been told try are
horrible quailty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts