1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
it's going to be in the 2012s?

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
What is the UVO system?? It's not that black box rumor, is it???

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
In my opinion, it's quite unneccesary...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Microsoft is still trying to take over the world! They've had control of your computers for a while, now they are trying to take your cars as well.

Aside from taking or placing a call, I don't like talking to my radio. Call it old habit but I much prefer pushing a button, though I'll take the touch screen as well. It's definitely not enough to make me want to trade up. I'll hold out for a factory turbo.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Doesn't interest me. I can't stand the stereo system in the car now and this one looks even more annoying.

I have no need for Sirius radio yet when using the wheel controls I have to scroll thru the Sirius presets. The memory for the phonebook is flash memory and needs to be transfered each time the radio is turned off. The annoying beep when it is looking for a command. The fact is wants you to sit thru a 30 second session of it asking you to confirm or cancel the last command you just gave it.

Unless they make this thing less annoying then what's there now I won't be interested. judging from the video, it's going to be just as annoying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.