Is proud to introduce the:

2010-2013 Kia Forte Injen Intake Systems

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Let your Kia Forte breathe cool air with this Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake
This Cold Air Injen Intake system features mandrel Bent 6061-T6 aluminum piping
The SuperNano-Web Dry air filter does not require any oil and is easy to clean
Lifetime warranty on the intake system through Injen
Injen SP Intakes come complete with all required hardware to allow the customer to have a hassle-free and easy installation

Specifications:

The 6061-T6 Aluminum Intake Tube is Mandrel-Bent to administer a less restrictive intake air path resulting in smoother airflow
3” dry, SuperNano-Web high flow air filter which provides unbeatable protection as well as excellent performance
Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers are used to provide the most secure installation available
Stainless Steel Band Clamps with inner protective liner
Comes with cover for your factory air box

Vehicle Applications:

2010-2013 Kia Forte 2.0L (All Models)
2010-2013 Kia Forte 2.4L (Manual Transmission ONLY)

Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
That's a real nice intake. Injen makes high quality ones. I used to have an Injen intake on my 2003 Pontiac Vibe.

However, you can't really call that a Cold-Air Intake. A real CAI would put the filter outside the engine compartment, usually low in the front bumper. That's more of a Short-Ram intake. It makes great sounds and does make a less restrictive path for the air to flow. But it breaths in warm engine compartment air which negates much of the performance improvements for being less restrictive.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a real nice intake. Injen makes high quality ones. I used to have an Injen intake on my 2003 Pontiac Vibe.

However, you can't really call that a Cold-Air Intake. A real CAI would put the filter outside the engine compartment, usually low in the front bumper. That's more of a Short-Ram intake. It makes great sounds and does make a less restrictive path for the air to flow. But it breaths in warm engine compartment air which negates much of the performance improvements for being less restrictive.
This is definitely a short ram intake and not listed as a CAI. I think with the Forte having such tight engine bay it was harder to fit a longer CAI to reach down to the bumper area. Just guessing

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
The Kia Forte Injen Intake is designed to replace the turbulent stock rubber intake piping and restrictive factory air box!

This kit utilizes Injen's premium cone air filter for maximum air flow, letting your Forte's engine breathe and harness its full potential!

Any questions are welcome about this or any products we carry for your turbo'd Forte [email protected]

CHECK IT OUT!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts