Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Is working with

To bring you the

2010-2016 Kia Forte K&N Typhoon Intake System

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon™ Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles
K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing
These intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque; up to 12 HP Gains on 2.0L engines & 9 HP gains on 2.4L engines
Comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase horsepower
**(This product is NOW LEGAL for sale or use in California)

Vehicle Applications:
2010-2013 Kia Forte (2.0L & 2.4L Models)
2014-2016 Kia Forte (2.0L & 1.6T Models Only)

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
My 2 cents on the K&N intake for the 2010-2013 Forte:

Eye candy! Visually the BEST intake for when you open the hood. It's nicely displayed and looks like it was meant to be there.

Excellent sound! If you haven't heard it -- it does NOT go "WHAAAAA" when you floor it.:eek2: It actually "GROWLS" when accelerating...to me it sounds more like an exhaust noise then an intake sucking in air.:biggrin2: I contacted K&N the first time I heard it after installing it and they said this is because of the way the intake manifold is designed. At idle, cruise, coasting, and slowing down you won't hear anything from it.

Your gas mileage will go down in city driving! WHY? Because you'll use MORE throttle then necessary when you accelerate so you can listen to the intake...:wink2:

Simply put...you can't go wrong with the K&N intake!!!>:D

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
My 2 cents on the K&N intake for the 2010-2013 Forte:

Eye candy! Visually the BEST intake for when you open the hood. It's nicely displayed and looks like it was meant to be there.

Excellent sound! If you haven't heard it -- it does NOT go "WHAAAAA" when you floor it.:eek2: It actually "GROWLS" when accelerating...to me it sounds more like an exhaust noise then an intake sucking in air.:biggrin2: I contacted K&N the first time I heard it after installing it and they said this is because of the way the intake manifold is designed. At idle, cruise, coasting, and slowing down you won't hear anything from it.

Your gas mileage will go down in city driving! WHY? Because you'll use MORE throttle then necessary when you accelerate so you can listen to the intake...:wink2:

Simply put...you can't go wrong with the K&N intake!!!>:D
Thank you for the outstanding review on the product!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts