·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is proud to bring to the Forte community another fantastic LED product

2014-2016 Kia Forte Sedan Daytime Running Lights

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Set your Kia Forte apart from the rest, with these new Dual Colored Daytime Running Lights
Adds a much more aggressive look that your Kia Forte has been missing with these high powered DRL's
These light up bright white, and when you activate your turn signal, they switch from the white light to an amber turn signal. Then once the turn signal is switched off, they return back to the bright white LED again
Includes a 1-year warranty on parts

Vehicle Applications:

2014-2016 Kia Forte (Sedan model only)

Installation Info:

This product is installed with a 4 wire installation
Red wire: 12 Volt battery
Black wire: Chassis ground
White wire: Ignition fuse
Yellow wire: Vehicle turn signal wire
(Professional installation recommended)

DRL Switchback Video Demonstration

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone installed these????
I bought a set and they dont seem to fit into the bumper correctly. The support from k5 has been poor at best. I got the “Have them professional installed” Even a few pics of them installed from the back side would be great.

·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone installed these????
I bought a set and they dont seem to fit into the bumper correctly. The support from k5 has been poor at best. I got the “Have them professional installed” Even a few pics of them installed from the back side would be great.
Sorry to hear you're having troubles!

What seems to be the issue during your installation?

·
Registered
5 Posts
After doing some google digging, I have noticed all the pics of the K3 with these have a chrome trim piece on the bumper that goes right under the fog lamp. This would fill the gap. I’ll check with my parts dept in the morning and see what options there are.

·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After doing some google digging, I have noticed all the pics of the K3 with these have a chrome trim piece on the bumper that goes right under the fog lamp. This would fill the gap. I’ll check with my parts dept in the morning and see what options there are.
I see that! I've not run into this before, let me know what you find out!

Thanks,

-Paul

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok. Here it is. These DRL lamp cover are just that. A cover that mounts over the existing fog lamp and bezel. They are held with some double sided tape and two screws.

The bezel on my car is different and does not allow for these to be installed.

I could probably cut my part of the new DRL and make it fit, but if it does not work I will not be able to return. Therefor, I will be returning these.

I hope this helps others. This is sold and well built DRL fog lamp cover. It’s to bad it will not work on mine.

Thanks to the vendor for the help in this form!!!

·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok. Here it is. These DRL lamp cover are just that. A cover that mounts over the existing fog lamp and bezel. They are held with some double sided tape and two screws.

The bezel on my car is different and does not allow for these to be installed.

I could probably cut my part of the new DRL and make it fit, but if it does not work I will not be able to return. Therefor, I will be returning these.

I hope this helps others. This is sold and well built DRL fog lamp cover. It’s to bad it will not work on mine.

Thanks to the vendor for the help in this form!!!
Make sure you email us! [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts