·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts

Is excited to bring to the Forte community

The 80 Watt CREE 1156 LED Turn Signal Bulbs

(BUY NOW)

Description:

These super bright CREE LED bulbs are a sure way to get you noticed
These can be used as front or rear turns signals (See below)
Powerful 80 watts of CREE LED light per bulb
Load Resistors are included in each set
Available in both amber & red LEDs

Vehicle Applications:

These are compatible on any vehicle utilizing the 1156 size bulb for the turn signals

Installation PDF found here: 80 Watt CREE Turn Signal Install PDF Guide - K5 Optima Store

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wish you had my cell phone. My Galaxy S4 Active, allows me to put it on a tripod and it will detect and put a number on the brightness of the bulb in question. If I had some turn signal LED's I would make a video and send it to you.
This bulb does appear to have more color than the factory bulb. :)

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish you had my cell phone. My Galaxy S4 Active, allows me to put it on a tripod and it will detect and put a number on the brightness of the bulb in question. If I had some turn signal LED's I would make a video and send it to you.
This bulb does appear to have more color than the factory bulb. :)
That's pretty cool, is it an app or something that comes standard on the phone?

Did you watch the video I made? I love the difference it makes compared to the stock bulbs

·
Registered
11 Posts
I commented due to seeing the video and thinking that the brightness shown in the video is Less on the left versus the stock bulb on the right. Would also be nice to see how many amps the LED is pulling on a clamp meter - should be pulling 6.5amps per bulb if the bulb actually uses 80 watts. I really don't believe that it does.
The Galaxy S4 Active has a lux sensor built in to determine how bright a light source really is. You download "Galaxy Sensors" app to access the output of the sensor.

That's pretty cool, is it an app or something that comes standard on the phone?

Did you watch the video I made? I love the difference it makes compared to the stock bulbs

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I commented due to seeing the video and thinking that the brightness shown in the video is Less on the left versus the stock bulb on the right. Would also be nice to see how many amps the LED is pulling on a clamp meter - should be pulling 6.5amps per bulb if the bulb actually uses 80 watts. I really don't believe that it does.
The Galaxy S4 Active has a lux sensor built in to determine how bright a light source really is. You download "Galaxy Sensors" app to access the output of the sensor.
With video it does make it tough to capture the true output. Thanks for the heads up I'll check it out

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pickup a set of the brightest turn signal bulbs available on the market!

We have these in stock and ready to ship out the same day your order is placed.

Let us know if you have any questions about this or any other products we sell for your Forte or KDM vehicle!

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts