Premium Member
586 Posts
[VENDOR][FS]: "Black Edition" Kia 3.0 K Emblems - All Models - K5 Optima Store

Proud to present to the Forte Forums:

The Brand New "Black Edition" Kia 3.0 K Emblems

(BUY NOW)

Description:

New Kia 3.0 K Emblem Sets Made in South Korea

Special "Black Edition" FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)

All 3.0 K Emblems include a 1 year warranty

Available Colors:

Black

Carbon Fiber White

Carbon Fiber Black

Red Wine

Sea Blue

Emblem Sets:

7pc Set = Front/Rear/Steering Wheel/Wheels Caps

3pc Set = Front/Rear/Steering Wheel

2pc Set = Front/Rear

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
416 Posts
hey guys nice one..
i have a suggestion or maybe a want i guess.. have you guys considered making a border-less emblem? like the oval chrome outside the emblem emitted i think it will look cooler i would say.. like ex. if chrome, the only chrome would be the k and there's no oval chrome border at all? with those 3.0 black edition i would like to have those with no oval border.. just wondering if its possible :)
i want to put both on my kias lol

s1 by kenn_ex82, on Flickr
f3 by kenn_ex82, on Flickr

·
Registered
62 Posts
AAARGH! I just reordered and sent back mine cause they didn't send the carbon fibre ones and now these come out the day after and look way better! My luck is horrible!

Reactions: s.f.c.hooligan

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Ordered, lol I knew I was waiting for a reason. Now just waiting to see what I screw up trying to put them on.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys nice one..
i have a suggestion or maybe a want i guess.. have you guys considered making a border-less emblem? like the oval chrome outside the emblem emitted i think it will look cooler i would say.. like ex. if chrome, the only chrome would be the k and there's no oval chrome border at all? with those 3.0 black edition i would like to have those with no oval border.. just wondering if its possible :)
i want to put both on my kias lol
Thank you. We actually don't manufacturer the emblems. We are the North American Distributor for them as they are manufactured in South Korea. Unfortunately as good as an idea as it may seem, what you're suggesting would require a whole new design back to the drawing board and could cost a lot of money to make the new mold and product design. Maybe one day they will look into redesigning the current style. Just don't think it will be anytime soon. :(

AAARGH! I just reordered and sent back mine cause they didn't send the carbon fibre ones and now these come out the day after and look way better! My luck is horrible!
Sorry about that...

These are nice!
Thank you, we think so too!

Ordered, lol I knew I was waiting for a reason. Now just waiting to see what I screw up trying to put them on.
Thank you for your order with us! Just follow the detailed PDF and you should be fine.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Which ones did you get? Be sure to post pictures when you get them!
After a year of having the car I really couldn't decide on a color to highlight the bright silver base color. So now I have lol, I went with the sea blue badges. Now I can also install all the rbg accent lighting inside the car, trunk and may do something under the hood with the Turbo GDI on the engine cover.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Pleasantly surprised, I'd love to see some pics with these installed once you guys start selling them.

also I'd consider buying a pair if you had the same badge with "titanium Koup" color or something similar instead of the red wine or sea blue.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which ones did you get? Be sure to post pictures when you get them!
Yes please do post pictures once you guys get them.

After a year of having the car I really couldn't decide on a color to highlight the bright silver base color. So now I have lol, I went with the sea blue badges. Now I can also install all the rbg accent lighting inside the car, trunk and may do something under the hood with the Turbo GDI on the engine cover.
Thank you for your order. We have shipped it out. :)

Pleasantly surprised, I'd love to see some pics with these installed once you guys start selling them.

also I'd consider buying a pair if you had the same badge with "titanium Koup" color or something similar instead of the red wine or sea blue.
Absolutely! We actually began selling them yesterday and were very surprised to see 26 orders come in the first day. :smile2:

So we should be seeing several pics popping up soon!

·
Registered
164 Posts
It is super easy to take the stock ones off. I used a heat gun and just warmed them up and used a interior removal tool and they popped off.

I have the red badges non black edition. I may order the black edition in red soon or just drive to you guys and get them lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm waiting to see how they look installed. I'm interested but I just can't seem to do it without seeing it lol. Hopefully some pictures show up soon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
So i guess that's a negative for the "black and grey" black edition badges?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought the first series of emblems so, I'm going to wait till some of y'all posts up some pics of these new emblems. I'm really liking the looks of these new emblems...

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
No pictures available from this order, I will be selling these or just adding them to the rest of the stuff I have stuck to the tool box. 5 of the 7 emblems are standard chrome and black which is fine but I am trying to remove all the chrome from the vehicle. I was hoping they would of at least been the black edition just without the sea blue. So my loss, and a trip to Kia to buy a new emblem for the steering wheel lol. Other than my misunderstanding of what was meant by the note on the site I am pleased with how they look but won't be using them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
No pictures available from this order, I will be selling these or just adding them to the rest of the stuff I have stuck to the tool box. 5 of the 7 emblems are standard chrome and black which is fine but I am trying to remove all the chrome from the vehicle. I was hoping they would of at least been the black edition just without the sea blue. So my loss, and a trip to Kia to buy a new emblem for the steering wheel lol. Other than my misunderstanding of what was meant by the note on the site I am pleased with how they look but won't be using them.
Do they fit the same as their standard versions, slightly smaller than stock?

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Not even going to install them.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is super easy to take the stock ones off. I used a heat gun and just warmed them up and used a interior removal tool and they popped off.

I have the red badges non black edition. I may order the black edition in red soon or just drive to you guys and get them lol
I agree, just slightly tedious. Ok sounds good, just let us know.

I'm waiting to see how they look installed. I'm interested but I just can't seem to do it without seeing it lol. Hopefully some pictures show up soon.
Pictures have been showing up here and there on different forums. Here is a few of our customers Optima with the new CF black edition ones installed. Sorry they are cell phone pics.

So i guess that's a negative for the "black and grey" black edition badges?
I'm sorry I missed your question. At this time there is nothing in the works to produce "black & grey" black edition badges.

I bought the first series of emblems so, I'm going to wait till some of y'all posts up some pics of these new emblems. I'm really liking the looks of these new emblems...
Ok no worries, we have been selling around 10-12 sets a day so I'm sure there will be some more pics posted soon.

Sorry for any confusion. It does state that only the front and rear emblems are available in color or CF. There are also clear pictures of the wheel emblems and several pictures of the steering wheel emblem shown on the description page when ordering. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Happy to hear you are pleased with the look of them though.

Do they fit the same as their standard versions, slightly smaller than stock?
Yes these do. For clarification, once installed, you will not notice any size difference. In 2013 Kia changed their emblem sizing to be a little bit larger on all models of Kia. So all aftermarket emblems available are the size of the 2011-2012 models of Kia where the emblems were a tiny bit smaller. When comparing side by side, you may notice the slight difference in size, but again once installed on the vehicle it is very hard to notice a size difference. It would be the same as comparing a 2012 Forte next to a 2013 Forte both with stock badges. They would be different sizes, but I bet no one would have ever noticed it.

Not even going to install them.
Ahh ok got it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
K5 Optima Store said:
Yes these do. For clarification, once installed, you will not notice any size difference. In 2013 Kia changed their emblem sizing to be a little bit larger on all models of Kia. So all aftermarket emblems available are the size of the 2011-2012 models of Kia where the emblems were a tiny bit smaller. When comparing side by side, you may notice the slight difference in size, but again once installed on the vehicle it is very hard to notice a size difference. It would be the same as comparing a 2012 Forte next to a 2013 Forte both with stock badges. They would be different sizes, but I bet no one would have ever noticed it.
I know most people will probably not notice it but I will lol. I guess it's like an OCD thing. If the were the same size I'd order in a heart beat. Hopefully the aftermarket ones get updated soon lol. Thank you

1 - 20 of 75 Posts