Kia Forte Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
All colors and sizes are in stock and ready to ship out. We offer same-day shipping if if the order is placed before 4 PM Pacific standard time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of a Racing Red Forte with the Black edition "Red Wine" color emblem on? I can't make my mind up, and wanted to see how it looked.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
I've got an order in on the blacks with red wine background for my black forte5. As well as a red stitched black leather steering wheel cover and shift boot. Let the mods begin.

·
Registered
641 Posts
They arrived today. Very quick shipping. Though only the front and back emblems are black and red. The steering wheel and caps are the standard black and chrome. Was there a mistake or is it just the front and back that are the new style?

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
They arrived today. Very quick shipping. Though only the front and back emblems are black and red. The steering wheel and caps are the standard black and chrome. Was there a mistake or is it just the front and back that are the new style?
Thanks for your order!!! Glad they arrive quickly :)

Wheel caps and steering wheel only come in the standard black insert with chrome border.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Ran into this nightmare under the front badge. I followed the floss+goo gone+heat instructions and some paint apparently came up with the adhesive. Going to need to get some touch up and let that get good and dry before applying.
I saw your post on Facebook. I've seen minor paint get pulled up but your case is a little more extreme. I'm wondering if enough heat was applied? Sorry to hear this happened :(

41 - 60 of 75 Posts