·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is proud to present to the forum:

Kia Forte 1.6T BOV Sound Plate

(BUY NOW)

Description:

This NEW anodized Billet BOV Sound Plate allows you to vent your stock blow off valve to atmosphere to create that unique blow off valve sound.
All hardware and O-rings included for a simple installation.

Specifications:

CNC machined 6061-T6 Billet
Aluminum New Stiffer Bypass Valve Spring for Louder Effect
Installs in under 20 minutes with direct fitment
Available in 5 different anodized color options (Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver)
Includes a Lifetime Warranty
**Does not void your vehicle warranty**

Vehicle Applications:

2014-2016 Kia Forte 1.6T
2012-2016 Hyundai Veloster 1.6T

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have ordered one from you already, it should be arriving soon I have already tried to have a look where it gets fitted it really looks like a complicated installation because of where the part is situated where the blow off valve gets fitted onto. Is there any explanation that can help me.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have ordered one from you already, it should be arriving soon I have already tried to have a look where it gets fitted it really looks like a complicated installation because of where the part is situated where the blow off valve gets fitted onto. Is there any explanation that can help me.
It shouldnt be hard! You'll have to remove the front part of the factory intake box to gain access to the area you need to install it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have done that I have removed the complete factory fitted intake I am able to get to the first two bolts of the factory fitted blow off valve, there is just that one bolt that is hiding away that cannot be reached from that angle. The only way to getting to that bolt is from the front of the car and you cannot get to it because the grill and all other plastics are in the way which need to be removed. Was just wondering if this was the way to go or is there a easier way to fit it without having to remove all the plastics.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have done that I have removed the complete factory fitted intake I am able to get to the first two bolts of the factory fitted blow off valve, there is just that one bolt that is hiding away that cannot be reached from that angle. The only way to getting to that bolt is from the front of the car and you cannot get to it because the grill and all other plastics are in the way which need to be removed. Was just wondering if this was the way to go or is there a easier way to fit it without having to remove all the plastics.
I've seen other BOV reviews and DIYs and it looks like the bumper needs to come off to access it. You may be able to without removing the bumper but it's more difficult.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
We are so excited about this newest addition for our turbo Forte community!

This installs directly without modification unlike many other larger BOVs out there.

Available in 5 different colors to match your engine bay color scheme! (Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver)​

1 - 10 of 10 Posts