Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Is proud to present:

2014-2017 Kia Forte - Storm Lowering Springs

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Storm springs are the number one manufacturer of lowering springs in Korea

Give your Forte an aggressive look while improving its performance

Built specifically to your Fortes handling characteristics

Tested in urban and track settings

Lower center of gravity

Progressive spring rate

Corner better

Vehicle Application:

2014-2017 Kia Forte (All models)

Ride Height:

Front 1.46" lower

Rear 1.46" lower

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was browsing your website and see the eibach kit as well. Which one do you prefer? Storms over the eibach?

http://www.k5optimastore.com/collections/lowering-springs/products/eibach-lowering-springs
Unless something has changed recently, last I heard, Kia told Eibach that the suspension is the same from 2013 to 2014 and newer, this is not true, a member I think on this forum or kiaforums bought them and tried to install them. If I remember, the rear suspension is the same but the front is different. Last I heard, Eibach still have not made anything for the 14+ forte. Correct me if I am wrong though K5 Optima Store.(Also if you are not sure, you may want to look into it and change your site as well as the Eibach's are listed for 14+ Fortes.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These fit the kia koup 2014 sx forsure right ?
This is something we are looking into now. They are advertised to fit the 14-15 model of Forte. So we are trying to confirm that now.

I was browsing your website and see the eibach kit as well. Which one do you prefer? Storms over the eibach?

http://www.k5optimastore.com/collections/lowering-springs/products/eibach-lowering-springs
Unless something has changed recently, last I heard, Kia told Eibach that the suspension is the same from 2013 to 2014 and newer, this is not true, a member I think on this forum or kiaforums bought them and tried to install them. If I remember, the rear suspension is the same but the front is different. Last I heard, Eibach still have not made anything for the 14+ forte. Correct me if I am wrong though K5 Optima Store.(Also if you are not sure, you may want to look into it and change your site as well as the Eibach's are listed for 14+ Fortes.
We apologize for the error on our site. We did not list the year models for the Forte that these fit. We have now updated this to reflect that they fit the 11-13 models of Forte only.

2011-2013 Kia Forte - Eibach Lowering Springs - K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks, I would love to find out how they ride and total drop after they settle. Still on the fence. Waiting on my broken k badges from you guys though! Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I would love to find out how they ride and total drop after they settle. Still on the fence. Waiting on my broken k badges from you guys though! Can't wait!
No problem. Let us know if you have any other questions, and thank you for your order with us!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here what your 14/15 koup will look like with storm springs installed. Note;these are fresh and still need to settle.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
@K5OptimaStore have you guys figured out anything about rally coilovers? Anything to match the BC Coilovers? I'm trying to have some more ground clearance so adjustable lift as well as some good dampening options would be great!

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
@K5OptimaStore have you guys figured out anything about rally coilovers? Anything to match the BC Coilovers? I'm trying to have some more ground clearance so adjustable lift as well as some good dampening options would be great!
I'm going to have a talk with David about this today. I want more suspension variety for the Forte crowd than what we currently carry. I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
19 Posts
@K5OptimaStore Yea i've been looking to rally up my 2015 Forte5 EX and the suspension and CAI are the first things I shoot for when it comes to car mods. Thats at least what i have done on my trucks. These BC coilovers are what I am going for and I know Megan Racing has a pair like this but they are around 1600 dollars for the whole kit while the BC coilover kit is around 1000. Hopefully they start making these kits for newer models like mine. I have been looking for a dual exhaust diffuser for a while now and still can't seem to find that. I was looking for an actual diffuser and not one of those that make it look like you have dual exhaust. I am looking to make it dual exhaust in the next few months.

http://www.bcracing-na.com/br-type/

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
@K5OptimaStore Yea i've been looking to rally up my 2015 Forte5 EX and the suspension and CAI are the first things I shoot for when it comes to car mods. Thats at least what i have done on my trucks. These BC coilovers are what I am going for and I know Megan Racing has a pair like this but they are around 1600 dollars for the whole kit while the BC coilover kit is around 1000. Hopefully they start making these kits for newer models like mine. I have been looking for a dual exhaust diffuser for a while now and still can't seem to find that. I was looking for an actual diffuser and not one of those that make it look like you have dual exhaust. I am looking to make it dual exhaust in the next few months.

http://www.bcracing-na.com/br-type/
We will be carrying a dual exhaust diffuser soon on the website! Stay posted

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Paul, do you know if these springs lower the car 1.46" regardless of whether it is a sx or ex/lx model? Not sure if the sx models are lower stock or if they just have a "sport tuned" suspension?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts