Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
Hey Paul, do you know if these springs lower the car 1.46" regardless of whether it is a sx or ex/lx model? Not sure if the sx models are lower stock or if they just have a "sport tuned" suspension?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
The sport tuned suspension just means its a tighter suspension not lower. At least that was the case with the KIA Optima.

So you'll get the same drop on any trim

·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
If I get these what else will I be needing? Will the stock shocks work properly on my 2015 forte5 ex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Carlos,

You are able to run springs on stock shocks and struts! Keep in mind that stock shocks and struts are not designed to run at lowered heights so running springs will reduce the longevity of the life of the stock suspension.

Although we have customers than have been running springs on their stock suspension for 50k+ miles and still going.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Carlos,

You are able to run springs on stock shocks and struts! Keep in mind that stock shocks and struts are not designed to run at lowered heights so running springs will reduce the longevity of the life of the stock suspension.

Although we have customers than have been running springs on their stock suspension for 50k+ miles and still going.

Awesome, what's a good set to buy? I want to just get everything at once and not struggle with ride comfortability

·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
Awesome, what's a good set to buy? I want to just get everything at once and not struggle with ride comfortability

You'll want to go with fully adjustable coilovers then. Shoot us an email and we can send you a custom invoice on a set of BC coilovers. These are one of the few suspension options out for the 14-16s at the moment. [email protected]

-Paul

·
Supporting Vendor
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Tired of running with the stock ride height?

Pickup a set of these lowering springs for your 14-17 Forte today.

Ready to ship out when you order. Let us know if you have any questions.

[email protected]

·
Supporting Vendor
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Tired of running with the stock ride height?

Pickup a set of these lowering springs for your 14-17 Forte today.

Ready to ship out when you order. Let us know if you have any questions.

[email protected]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts