Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i am thinking about getting the vg sharkfin mark II antenna for my corsa blue koup and i just wanted to know if anyone ordered one matching it to their car color besides black and white because i want to see if the color actually comes out exactly the same before i buy it. any advice?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Also have a blue sx koup, lookin to get the antenna. wanted to know if anyone has got it in blue, and if so how well it matched, or a picture!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
VG = Visual Garage?
I just checked out the website and they didn't even have the Forte, let alone the Koup listed.
I really want a working, color matched shark fine for my Kopperhead Koup!

·
Registered
8 Posts
just email them with your cars info and the color code and they'll color match it.
i just got mine yesterday, at first i thought it looked big as fuck, but i went to just set it on top of my car and its not that bad

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
just email them with your cars info and the color code and they'll color match it.
i just got mine yesterday, at first i thought it looked big as fuck, but i went to just set it on top of my car and its not that bad
Let me know how the install goes, and reception afterwards.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I live in el paso and went to ruidoso which is in the mountains and 133 miles away and never lost signal

·
Registered
60 Posts
know right!! i recieved mine like two days ago, and it still looks kinda big, but i guess i'll just get use to it! ....but color match is the same! and installing was pretty easy!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Yup, emailed them and I have a paypal invoice for me to use to order.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts