Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
made some videos today, but only uploaded one. its kinda lame but my first time making a youtube video and dont know how to edit at all:rolleyes: just wanted to try some angles out for the texas meet

around the 5:10 mark is where its kinda good

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Looks good, enjoying the new toy?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah that would be great with the editing. the camera is bad ass for videos, not so much with pictures(too "fish eyed") and it was on my brothers zo6

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I think he has a goPro Hero. Best Buy carries them now.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its called the go pro motorsports true hd 1080p $299.99 from their site. but i got it from amazon for $230ish shipped and i got the lcd pacbac too for $70 at bestbuy. the mount comes with the motorsports kit, or you can get the camera from bestbuy and they sell the suction cup mount for i think $30. but the lcd pacbac will only hook up with the 1080p cameras.

and another one:D:D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
heres everything and the lcd bacpac. so far ive only used the suction cup mount

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
1) upgrade your horn!! I giggled at 3:02
2) that was a LONG light
3) Best part was around 4:00 when he accelerated past you

Nice work!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
dude. you need to get a second one so you can get the attachmet piece to make them into a 3d camera.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok in order
1-yes
2-yes
3-yeah

so far up to 115ish mph and still held tight

and i do want to get another one but not for the 3-D, just to have another shot of the action:D:D hahaha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are you on George Bush? I used to live near Josey and George Bush...I used to ride my GSXR @ about 130 - 140 on that tollway coming home everyday. watch out for the cops around there man, those mother f*ckers pop out of nowhere on the strip from North Dallas Tollway and down George Bush.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cameronsutor- yeah i know what you mean, if i do do(hahah doo doo) anything stupid, its during the day when its light and no traffic. and the videos are service road of dallas north tollway and 121 tollway

1 - 17 of 17 Posts