Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a couple low budget videos of the Turbokits CAI and Catback sounds. Sorry for the quality, I think The Blair Witch Project shot better videos than these:rolleyes:At least you can get an Idea of the sounds from inside and outside. The first one is with the windows down and the second one is with windows up and sunroof opened slightly BTW that's my son shooting the vids.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Do you think I would notice any difference in HP or performance with the 2.0 AT if I got the TK CAI?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
A few more vids

Here are a couple more videos we shot tonight. Took it around the block for a joy ride! I find that I am driving a little more aggressive lately!!! Never would take the rpms above 4 - 4 1/2. Must be something about the sound! Again I apologize for the crappy video, my son was having a hard time holding on and staying steady! This was all 1st thru 3rd gear only, got up to 60+ before having to slow down. Oh...this is with the windows up. About 1:21 into the vid I rolled down the windows. In the second video I was trying to get the sound of just the CAI from out the driver side window. The exhaust makes it hard to hear just the CAI:mad:. Oh well...I got to enjoy the CAI solo for a few days anyway!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.