Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my search has finally came to an end... ive been looking for a place to do put on a vinyl roof overlay and i finally found a place. theyre an automotive banner and graphic design company and i got my roof measured up and they're asking for $180. I have emailed him and asked if i would be able to get a cheaper price if i were to bring others to get the same. i havent a clue how many ppl on the forum are in the san antonio area but im just posting this just in case there is some ppl out there that would like to do it. i got quoted 180 but if i can get more ppl, we might be able to all get a cheaper price. if there isnt any1, then its cool. just throwing it out there

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Are you going gloss or flat??? Did mine gloss because SX front facia is shinny!
My dealer was sneaking on my car (looking at the wheel) and never notice the black roof 'till I told him!!?!??!
Yours shouln't go unnoticed!!!

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Yeah, my husband will do it a lot cheaper than $180. I don't understand why you insist on wasting your money on every aesthetic mod when I can help you do it and give you a better price.

http://www.26liter.us/forum/index.php/topic,3685.0.html

Colors currently in inventory:
Matte Black
Gloss Black
Gloss White
Red
Sky Blue
Blue
Dark Blue
Yellow
Lemon
Gold
Silver
Green
Orange
Burgandy
Purple
Chrome

and we can get any custom color or size with notice.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol kate! this thread is like almost a year old lmao! i didnt even know you guys! hahaha i'd totally be down with getting you guys to vinyl my roof :) i didnt know y'all could

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I've been f'ing noodileed.. again. Quit drudging up dead threads! Also noodile, I ship custom vinyl every day. PM me with your needs. Price points are described in my above link.

When I get tired of my silver Forte Koup vinyl across the top of the windshield, I'm going to replace it with one of these, probably in white or light blue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts