Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently test drove the koup sx and felt that there was a fairly large blind spot because of how the windows curve down in the back. Any one have any complaints about the visibilty in their coup? Oh and sidenote why isn't the sx in white =[

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I tend to double shoulder check due to that larger area in case a cyclist happens to be there. Larger vehicles I don't really have a problem with.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Like everything else, you get used to it. There are very small compromises with owning this car....rear 3/4 visibility is one of them. Just be careful and give a hard look before changing lanes.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The Koup Actually Has Pretty Good Visibility as far as I'm Concerned. You wanna see BAD Visibility, go sit in a New Camaro!!! :p And I keep asking that Myself, Why No White SX's for the US??? :confused:

·
Registered
696 Posts
You wanna see BAD Visibility, go sit in a New Camaro!!! :p
And HORRIBLE leg room to boot! Well, no leg room for the back seat. And bad base package... I could go on and on. :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm 6'5, so although I can sit comfortably in the car, my height kinda makes it difficult to see out certain windows

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had a Nissan Pulsar and my Koup has the same blind spots. Shoulder checks, fiddle with your side mirrors to find the best position. It just takes getting used to.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm 6'4" and I don't have much problems seeing out of the Koup, although I'm used to driving a 2 door vehicle. The visibility is about the same as my 97 Thunderbird's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts