• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Fall Photo Contest

Dress your Forte for Halloween
Sponsored By TURBOKITS.COM

Forte Forums is proud to announce our Fall Halloween Photo Contest! Unlike the FOTM, this contest comes with a huge prize compliments of TurboKits.com - a cold air intake! We're really excited about this contest and can't wait to see how creative you all get. We better not see a ton of ghosts with cut open eyes either - be creative! Spooky, gory, as long as it's Halloween themed. The contest runs from now till October 31st with the winner being selected by member vote - taking place November 1st-November 8th. Same voting rules as FOTM

I will open this thread when voting begins on the 1st of November. Good luck to all who have entered.

bobzilla

Fuel110

jadaya93

Inferno

bigdawg802

check out the video submission as well

nitebleu

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK guys voting starts now. SO VOTE VOTE VOTE lets make this a great contest. And even if you didn't enter head over to turbokits on facebook and like their page!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMFAO steal the yard

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fine bobzilla you got my vote but only for the children. You better have a sponsored by the children sticker on there next year..lol

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Vote for me, good people! If you think about the children, what represents that better than Cookie Monster?? Plus now I've had that song stuck in my head for 4 days!!! Lol

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok everyone better vote soon I dont wanna see where this is gonna go when someone tries to one up the doggy pictures..lol
VOTE VOTE VOTE

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Come on guys anyone can vote for someone cause of cute animals. Vote for Inferno so this one can find a home. A vote for Inferno means ugly animals get a chance!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just a little over a day left to VOTE come on guys get you votes in ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts