thebeast67

firefighter73

BicBoiFoDo

Randyqg

mahindarous

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
For the people that havent yet voted.this pass year alone i have really empty my wallet. i have done so much to my car heres the run down. As you guys know i had nitrous on my car pushing 150shot. After 6months of use i decided not to use it any more. I flash my ecu no governor redline 7800rpm. Tk cai and exhaust + high flow cat. And then i shot motor and wat did i do? Took it all apart and made a video. I have not seen anyone do this yet. 1 month 2 weeks later the car is running again with a new motor. Dont forget my whole front end is a koup conversion Thanks to dan for the headlight swap and grill. I have really big things coming soon in 2011 stay tuned

·
Registered
204 Posts
For those Confused on mine and why I have 2 different Sedans....My 2010 got totaled So I went ahead and got a 2011...Fully loaded with the Tech Package... But everything from my 2010 Transfered over...Rims, LEDS, HIDs, System..Etc

·
Registered
567 Posts
Crock deserves it more than anyone. There are some nice cars here but no ones invested as much time/money/patience into the car as Crock. I would venture to say that goes for the Forte in general, not just the sedan.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Thanks joe. I really love this car many big things will.come this year. Isnt that what kia is all about? The power to surprise. Its time for interior work sparrrcooooo

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I want to thank you guys and girls for taking your time and voting

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hey Crock89 is that the Koup Front Bumper on your sedan. . . .It looks awesome. You've put in some work. I guess what I'm really trying to ask is if it was just a simple swap out or did you have to modify anything for it to fit.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
It wasnt hard at all. Just have too deal with some not needed plastic underneath the car

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Congratulations Crock89!!!! whoohooooo!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Thank you so much anyone want to celebrate? Party on 4/30/11 go to thread under northeast called tri state meet! !! Jeffy jeff! Were you been! Joeyyyy thanks for your vote! Koup sxr keep on having a sexy car :p zeo never seen you before but thanks lol star keep on rocking :) and the rest thank you "trolls" jk jk lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts