Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Koup SXR

Votes: 18 28.6%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to limitations of the Forum’s polling system the Koup of the Year contest will be done in two sections. The previous FOTM winners will go head to head for Best Koup of the Month. In the meantime the new contestants for December will be entered into what is now the December Koup of the Month. These contests will run until 1/5/11.

Once the Best Koup of the Month and the December Koup of the Month are determined they will go head to head to determine the Koup of the Year. This contest will run from 1/5/11 to 1/7/11 so don’t miss your chance to vote!!

In this thread vote for the December Forte of the Month.

To vote for Best Koup of the Month checkout this thread.

Here are the contestants for this month.
noodile

[Zoup

ForteSXFan21

sxe_koup

moha4tec

Koup SXR

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
wooooow whos this guy i never seen him moha4tec

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
wooooow whos this guy i never seen him moha4tec

He's an egyptian dude whose using his friend's koup to run. It's a pretty nice koup, turboed out, and with a different engine. (1.6L is stock in egypt, he imported the american 2.4L)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
but wait i was looking at the video the dude only has a intercooler no gauges no blow off valve. judging the video it looks like he is using an intake tube with filter and a intercooler for show.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I must compliment all of the Koups because they look great.

Noodile: Koup looks really clean, leds look great on blue

Zoup: That design you added is pretty sick, awesome in green

ForteSXFan21: Clean, simple, loving the black mirrors!

SXE_Koup: Wow, all black makes the koup look really sleek, loving it

Moha4tec: Those projectors and your taillights are the cause of envy

Koup SXR: Loving the body kit it's very simple but aggressive, and the black top just completes it

Now time to vote ...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Tough choice!! I have to hand it to you all, it was a good use of time and money. I think I am leaning my vote towards <--CENSORED-->. Hope you win. :):D

·
Registered
142 Posts
He's an egyptian dude whose using his friend's koup to run. It's a pretty nice koup, turboed out, and with a different engine. (1.6L is stock in egypt, he imported the american 2.4L)
thanks very much brother,my best wishes for u , good luck .
u will see the real cool ride after 2 or 3 months god willing.
me and all of my friends will participate in this great site, hand made modifications >
hope u like them
sedan and koup
see u soon

·
Registered
142 Posts
but wait i was looking at the video the dude only has a intercooler no gauges no blow off valve. judging the video it looks like he is using an intake tube with filter and a intercooler for show.
the car was empty of options and many things
modifications:
engine : 2400cc
air filters : cold air intack
rims:17 ,18 in other photos
more options: esp cruise control
brack :2d very owsom
suspension :new suspension (u control it "softer ,harder,lower,higher)
body kit and appearance : lcd in front bumper,modification in front light ,tail light ,tinted glass, lambo doors........... ,carbon fiber spoiler,on hood, top of the car,front and rear bumber carbon, xenon light,(double tint glass 1- anti solar heat 2- red),fake turbo style in front of the car,two air charger in the front grill to support the cai with more air ,painted rims with red,calipers primpo cover , double exhaust like the 7ism ,upgraded the front and tail lights with lenses and rings and and reflecting red eye line ,2 heater light line in signal front light and in stop tail light,
and more i cannot remember ........

that mod took 9 month , because the original koup was :1.6 letre without esp ,without cruise control ,without many things.so got new motor 2.4 letres and other options from the kia dealer ,u can see that in pics,air filter from the dealer in Egypt , every thing was in Egypt ,nothing from the internet website ,
that was such a very hard work to convert from 1.6 to 2.4 ,and electricity and wiring and cables ,air conditioning , many things ,many problems ,alot of work
we can lower or higher the car by button , and many other options like the 2d brakes like the original primpo brakes ..............
more info coming on the way

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
the car was empty of options and many things
modifications:
engine : 2400cc
air filters : cold air intack
rims:17 ,18 in other photos
more options: esp cruise control
brack :2d very owsom
suspension :new suspension (u control it "softer ,harder,lower,higher)
body kit and appearance : lcd in front bumper,modification in front light ,tail light ,tinted glass, lambo doors........... ,carbon fiber spoiler,on hood, top of the car,front and rear bumber carbon, xenon light,(double tint glass 1- anti solar heat 2- red),fake turbo style in front of the car,two air charger in the front grill to support the cai with more air ,painted rims with red,calipers primpo cover , double exhaust like the 7ism ,upgraded the front and tail lights with lenses and rings and and reflecting red eye line ,2 heater light line in signal front light and in stop tail light,
and more i cannot remember ........

that mod took 9 month , because the original koup was :1.6 letre without esp ,without cruise control ,without many things.so got new motor 2.4 letres and other options from the kia dealer ,u can see that in pics,air filter from the dealer in Egypt , every thing was in Egypt ,nothing from the internet website ,
that was such a very hard work to convert from 1.6 to 2.4 ,and electricity and wiring and cables ,air conditioning , many things ,many problems ,alot of work
we can lower or higher the car by button , and many other options like the 2d brakes like the original primpo brakes ..............
more info coming on the way
i like :) i hope your hard work pays off looks like a fun car to drive.

·
Registered
769 Posts
moha4tec - How much is it to get headlights like that?! I want that style SOOO bad. I would LOVE to have headlights like that! Send me a private message if you can do anything for me!

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you check "forte koup concept" on google you will get zoups car. idk i dont think thats his car. but i could be wrong.
hi,i think u r mistaken , that car is different from zoups car ,u can concentrate more on both photos ,
this is the concept
http://machinespider.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kia_forte_koup_type_r_concept.jpg
http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Kia-Forte-Koup-Concept-2-625x416.jpg
http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Kia-Forte-Koup-Concept-3-625x416.jpg
the concept is different ,it is painted with gray matte ,zoups ride made by sticker on some parts with black matte ,he only try to look like the concept but not the same,
hope u appeal my opinion with good feeling ,see u soon

·
Registered
142 Posts
moha4tec - How much is it to get headlights like that?! I want that style SOOO bad. I would LOVE to have headlights like that! Send me a private message if you can do anything for me!
hi,i will send u private message ,but u can get different style on ur car depending on ur car color ,u didnot see the white coup with whith headlight yet it is amazing ,much more better than the red one and different style mixed between the( red concept and AUDI HEADLIGHTstyle ) any way i will make some calls and send u message ,but u need to tell me ur car colour and ur country to see how can import this headlight or tail light .
see u soon

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
were can i get some caliper like that moha4tec?

·
Registered
769 Posts
hi,i will send u private message ,but u can get different style on ur car depending on ur car color ,u didnot see the white coup with whith headlight yet it is amazing ,much more better than the red one and different style mixed between the( red concept and AUDI HEADLIGHTstyle ) any way i will make some calls and send u message ,but u need to tell me ur car colour and ur country to see how can import this headlight or tail light .
see u soon
I have the racing red Koup. What other colors do the headlights come in?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts