Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i'm Tye and i'm getting a black SX koup. It's gonna be my first car and i want it to look amazing! Gonna take amazing care of it, just hit me up if you have suggestions! I'll post pics as soon as it gets here! :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome welcome! Lol, you've messaged me about the pinstriping. :p You'll have a lot of fun with this car. My koup was my first new car too :D Gotta love firsts!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I plan on adding some reflective red pinstriping to my grill and rims. I think the reflective will look pretty sick! :) I wanna get a spoiler but I'll take it slow for now so i don't spend all my money at once lol.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Congrats, lucky first car I think.
enjoy all the looks you get & and the fun drive.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey Tye,

Congrats on new and first ride. Gotto show some love for a fellow black kouper :)
When will you be taking delivery?

Here is my experience, once I got started a one mod, I was already thinking of the next one....but it is rewarding as I love my car.

BTW....there are a bunch of mods that are not expensive at all. There is a thread floating somewhere on the forum.

Welcome and congrats again.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! i'm soooo pissed off... ITS STILL NOT F*KING HERE! I mean really arizona is literally right under Utah... Gah. i'm hoping i get a call tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.