Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
xXRockAweaRXx and myself met up today for a ride. And took lots of pictures. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i wana meet lol

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Literally we both saw each others Koups and forgot to introduce ourselves haha. After we finished checking out each others Koups we took on some back roads and I'm going to admit I never pushed my Koup that hard before. The subwoofer in the back of my car which isn't bolted down is still crying. At one point I was going 70 in a 35 and my miles per gallon reader started off at, 29.8 mpg and ended up at 23.9 mpg :D

Haha anyways here's my share of the pictures :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
seeeexyyyyyneeessss lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha crock89 you will have to join us next time since you live so close. What part of CT are you in?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
new haven ct. 30 min from hartford

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
grrrrr.
i am jealous-
sure there are kia's here in tampa
but as far as the tuner crowd goes- meh.
tampa seems to be land of the sedans/suvs for all of the family

unless anyone can prove me wrong here-
aint no forte/koup fun meets going to be happening here.

(did have a funny moment driving slowly by a honda meet up in the boondocks looking for the exit from the parking lot)

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
In Massachusetts we have a large tuner crowd, especially near the city of Lowell where we have the largest Cambodian population in the United States, hey I'm asian myself but in a city of mostly asian people there are a ton of tuners. For example I saw some hot girl driving a neon pink Acura Integra the other day. I believe there are a handful of Toyota Supra's and Nissan Skylines, of course you can find Integras and Civics everywhere. As far as Koups go I've only seen three, WandersX, some random fat black girl in a silver Koup and a random blue Koup in the parking lot where my reserves unit is.

·
Registered
475 Posts
nICE....i was planning to go up to Lowell this weekend for the Cambodian boat Festival...i am Cambodian myself...might hit u guys up when i go up to lowell..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That would be great! Just shoot a PM to me or Rock

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Definitely let me or WandersX know if you come to Lowell! I live right next to Lowell so let me know if you wanna meet up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts