Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUst a heads up to everyone out there, DDM is backed up on everything. They will send you the back up email a couple of days after your order, and customer service is unreachable. Current waiting time for the delivery of the kits is 2-4 weeks.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ an pay double ..... YAYYYYYYYYY

I already have my kits, i'm waiting on a friend's

The bluest DD has is 8000K, my friend wants 10,000K

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ddm is full of s#*% when you talk to them one day they have your kit then a couple of hours later they never had it I have gone to the hunting beach office four times and I call every time to make sure and they say to come down to pick up and when I get there they say they never had it I am so ready to cancel me order from them. :( that's just my experience maybe you guys have better ones.

2,213 Posts
Lol I just saw that. You should have it tomorrow. I sprayed the whole thing down with wd40 so if it smells funny you know why! lol I would use your original nuts. I left mine on, but they're hurting lol

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I ordered 3 Kits Feb 8th and got it all in 2 weeks later. Everytime I called I spoke with someone in customer service with no issues. Maybe you are just calling the wrong number or are failing to realize the time zone difference.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't mean to thread jack here but... Has anyone else in Canada ordered from diodedynamics? Both times I did it took over a month for the product to arrive... Not a big deal cause I got everything and it was undamaged and it's great stuff they have, but after a month and nothing, you kinda get a little antsy.

·
Registered
191 Posts
They are really confused in the head...
I CALLED and they said they have them in stock. 2 Min later I go to the site and order... wait a week nothing so I call and they said they have been out of stock so they still havent shipped any out.... (I WAS MAD)...
But 1 week after that I ended up getting them..

.... kinda shitty customer support but I ended up getting them in 2 weeks...

·
Registered
567 Posts
I ordered mine about 7 months or so ago and got them within 2 weeks if I remember correctly. never had any issues

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I ordered my leds and switchbacks from Diodedynamics and i got my stuff in about 2 weeks. Nothing was damaged or anything

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I ordered from ddm.. got my order in about 2 weeks..
I have to say the customer service has seem to fall off the map
if you have a issue and try to get ahold of them its really hit or miss :(

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
guys don;t get me wrong.

i ordered once, and the order arrived after 3 days
i ordered a second time, and the order arrived after 9 days.

but the problem is, now i ordered, and its gonna take 2-4 weeks. so i ended up canceling it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
placed my order... got the backorder email. got the upgrade to our better product email... next day got the we shipped it email. 3 weeks later I have them and they are sitting in my garrage where they will sit for another month until i get to them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts