Kia Forte Forum banner

Warning to ALL - DDM TUNING

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  PharaohKoup 
#1 ·
JUst a heads up to everyone out there, DDM is backed up on everything. They will send you the back up email a couple of days after your order, and customer service is unreachable. Current waiting time for the delivery of the kits is 2-4 weeks.

#4 ·
Ddm is full of s#*% when you talk to them one day they have your kit then a couple of hours later they never had it I have gone to the hunting beach office four times and I call every time to make sure and they say to come down to pick up and when I get there they say they never had it I am so ready to cancel me order from them. :( that's just my experience maybe you guys have better ones.

#9 ·
I don't mean to thread jack here but... Has anyone else in Canada ordered from diodedynamics? Both times I did it took over a month for the product to arrive... Not a big deal cause I got everything and it was undamaged and it's great stuff they have, but after a month and nothing, you kinda get a little antsy.

#10 ·
They are really confused in the head...
I CALLED and they said they have them in stock. 2 Min later I go to the site and order... wait a week nothing so I call and they said they have been out of stock so they still havent shipped any out.... (I WAS MAD)...
But 1 week after that I ended up getting them..

.... kinda shitty customer support but I ended up getting them in 2 weeks...

#19 ·
placed my order... got the backorder email. got the upgrade to our better product email... next day got the we shipped it email. 3 weeks later I have them and they are sitting in my garrage where they will sit for another month until i get to them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.