Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2011 forte koup and i really wanna do some performance n style upgrades to it but dont know what will or will not void warranty any ideas of help on where i can find info for warranty info

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true lol i love the fact that i got a new car but at the same time the dam warranty is pissin me off just bcz i love upgrading parts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
Yea, just tell em K.I.A. said so...you know they'll agree with him...LOL!!!

Ask your dealer's service manager.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nothing will void the warranty unless it caused the failure of the part. Just because you changed a light bulb doesn't mean they can void the warranty on an engine failure.

2,213 Posts
I'm part of the welcoming commitee!

Welcome to forum, don't ask about HID's, exhaust, CAI, or your warranty! Thanks, enjoy the forum! Also, if you have a crease in your passenger side door, don't start flipping out....it comes stock with all 2010 koups. And please, if you have a question, feel free to hit the search button because 9 put of 10 times you're question has been asked about a trillion times!!

Better??? Lmao I'm kidding! Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Ha well put K.I.A nothing personal but a bit irritating to look at the active thread list and seen 10 to 15 threads about the same thing. Makes the forums worthless to have to filter through all the crap.

Warranty can only be voided in the aftermarket part is defective or causing the defect in the vehicle.

Example, lowering springs will most likely void your struts.
Farts will void your oxygen sensor.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
What else is there to talk about? Seriously if the posters stopped posting questions about HID's, exhaust, CAI, creases, or warranty this website would be real slow...let the NOOBs ask...nothing says you have to answer...and besides you get to "chide" them all over again to give you something to do...LoL!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I wouldn't say that's completely true, we would have less to talk about, but I would hope that more useful information would arise. Don't get me wrong I don't think this is going to stop anyone from asking more HID questions or warranty questions but it gets redundant when that's all we talk about.

We can't afford to have noodile to lose it again.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm seriously cracking up at "Also, if you have a crease in your passenger side door, don't start flipping out....it comes stock with all 2010 koups"

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Best way to know for sure is to ask your service manager. If they say anything and everything will void your warranty, go find a different dealer.
Some dealers will actually install the a/m parts for you, just ask.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright guys thx lol sry bout all the confusion im new the the forte fam as well as new to the whole forum thing so just bear with me n im sure ill b back on here askin dumb questions in no time lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.