Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to make use of KIA's Warranty program and hope I never will have to use the service. I was wondering for those who may have found the need to contact KIA for a warranty issue. How was your experience? Is KIA fair? Do they stand behind their product and honour reasonable issues? Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had water in my driver side directional on my mirror and I took it to the Kia Dealer and showed them and they said ok we'll have the part in 3-4 days and then they called me and put it on in 20mins and was on my way. So they seem really fair to me

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
i will go to kia tomorrow morning for some rattle noises and fix my driver's side window...hitting the top trim.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Had an oil leak, they fixed it, and gave me a loaner for 2 days.

had moisture in my passenger side headlight (more than the normal fogging) and got it replaces after 3 days, took em 20 minutes.

Blew a fuse installing HIDs, they trouble shoot it and fixed it.

so i think they're fair,

but then again as experience has shown, its all dealer dependent

·
Registered
274 Posts
My Spectra needed a speedometer replacement. (It'd say I was going 25 when I was actually going 60ish and the needle would jump all over.)
Took a day or so to get the part, gave me a loner Lancer while it was in the shop for a day.
Also needed a new sun visor, ordered and replaced no problem.

Still waiting for them to get the "Door/off" switch for the Koup....should be hearing back form them soon about that. Said it will be replaced no problem.

So yeah, I've had good experiences.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Had my air compressor for the A/C blow up on me....it actually shut my car off while I was doing 60km/h....First they said up to three month to get a replacement...called KIA Canada...three days later car fixed...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Had to have my dome light assembly replaced, took them 2 weeks to get the part and then they put it on when I was getting my oil changed. I also had an issue with sounds coming from the engine bay, and they were pretty dead set on finding where the sound was coming from. Turned out to be a "normal" sound, but non the less my dealer was pretty helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.