Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here from the seattle-tacoma area? Just bought a black sx this week and would like to maybe meet some people with theirs and go for a drive or something. Or see what mods you may have done already.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Puyallup! On South Hill. Where you at?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dang. I drive through there on the daily!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's kinda funny I drive right past puyallup daily. Do you have a Koup or sedan? And have you had anything done to it or is it stock?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the sedan. The only things i Did so far is rebadge and hid conversion. But the ideas are still building up in my head! What are you planning on doing to yours?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nothing right now I'm broke lol. I actually traded my suv in on the koup sx to try to save some money. But I eventually would like to do the hid, rebadge, maybe tint the lenses, cold air intake, exhaust, and remove or repaint the silver inserts on the wheels black, etc. I really want hypertech to make a programmer for our cars too. If you haven't already you should go to their website and make a request for it. There is a thread in here with a link to it if you want to make the request. I have a lot I would like to do but may have to wait for a raise or better job or my tax return. I also have a truck I'm trying to build at the same time so ya lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Alright, made the request. And yeah I should prolly get a job so I can do more. Ha! What kind of truck are you working on???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice, What color koup do you drive? So i can stop assuming every koup that drives by to be you. Haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol I drive a black koup but you may never see me since I work graveyard. I leave for work at 10 pm and get home around 10 am.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm surprised though I have only seen two koups since I got mine and one is an old lady I think that lives a few blocks from me and the only other one I have seen was a maroon one by ruston way.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Old lady in a blue koup!? Cus I'm pretty sure I've seen her at least a couple times haha. I've seen quite a bit of both sedan and koups. Although no one seems friendly driving one. I'd try to acknowledge them and get nothing back! Saw a white sedan on I5 just the other week and tried to drive right next to him/her and they weren't havin it! So i figured it wasn't worth it and moved on. Haha But yeah I definitely see the majority of people to be in the older age group and i'm a youngin (19). Got "Skylar" for my birthday =)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The old lady by me has a black koup like mine but she is like gray hair old lol and I guess i'm older too lol i'm 33 but I would definitely acknowledge someone if I saw them in a forte. I think someone in a black sedan was trying to catch up to me today but I got off the freeway before they caught up with me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe I don't see many because of the time of day and night I am driving but I really haven't seen many and as far as koup's go I have only seen two on the road so far.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Haha well maybe they're sisters and got a package deal! and fyi 33 is not old. Age bracket cut's off at 35. You're still good to go! ;] Ahah On a side note you need to just go for a joyride. Forget sleep. Ponder, get lost in the roads, you and the car both will enjoy it! And if you decide to, go to west valley highway and off that street theres this random road to the right oaiwe.alkwejo too hard to explain. I'll just have to show ya. It's the best road. Super tight, one lane/way, very curvy and loopy... in other words, loads of fun! Gotta try it out someday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I actually know that road lol and it's on my way home from work if I take a slight detour. I have been thinking about it since I got my car. And you are right I need to go for a joy ride real soon. I'm thinking about maybe taking a trip through mt rainier national forest like up 410 and back down through elbe.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Do itttttttt. Very scenic! Something i have yet to do. 5 mile drive? check. Long beach? check. Ferry ride? check. Although, turns out Vashon Island has absolutely NOTHING. don't go there. Haha Canada trip? Very soon!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
WELL im not the tacoma area but im in Pasco... got family in bothell... yall should come over to this side of the mountians its beutiful here

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That would be fun but I have a pretty busy schedule. I still haven't even met forgasmte, and she lives within half an hour of me lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts