Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my windows tinted today, and the MF ****** who did them drenched my doors. Now its nighttime. And my lights for the a/c and radio, window buttons don't work. Wh
at do you think he did?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Maybe he was upset at you for thinking he was a ******
Win!..

He used too much solution and got messy, now its in your electrical system, Wait it out for a day or two, I got this in my previous car when I was getting it detailed, and it got fixed after a day

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like Don. LOL I myself am mexican. Neways i hope they dry, im goin up to the dealership for oil tomm. Ill have to see whats going on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Even though it may dry and "fix" itself, you now have contaminated contact points and may give you grief later on. I would call and bitch-a-bunch.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FUCK YOU MICHAEL, I swear your a freakin stupid ass motherfucker who always has something to say cause you think your sooooo smart. Do everyone a favor and never log on again. Im tired of dumbass virgin nerds giving there smart ass comments!!!!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NEWAYS, it turns out that the lights that went out share a fuse with the left taillights. I replaced it and that was that.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I swear your a freakin stupid ass motherfucker who always has something to say cause you think your sooooo smart. Do everyone a favor and never log on again. Im tired of dumbass virgin nerds giving there smart ass comments!!!!!!!
I feel the same way every time I read one of your posts too. Post whore much?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I feel the same way every time I read one of your posts too. Post whore much?
Im honored to have you as a fan;) I mean everything you have to say is so important to me. I really enjoy reading your fan mail. I think its just great that people are willing to teach retarded kids how to use a computer, otherwise you wouldn get any attention.:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOOK HERALTEREGO I would understand if i went on microdix or whats his nuts thread and insulted him. But he came on mine and acted like the piece of shit he is. Hes done this to me numerous times and I and everyone else hes done it to hate it. SO you dont need to be anyones little sidekick groupie. Fight your own battles instead of looking for others.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I readily admit to:

1. Saying what everyone else is thinking.
2. Being as mature as a 14 year old boy (YAY BOOBIES!!)
3. Being a cold-hearted, vindictive bitch.
4. Being a ricer.
5. Having too much time on my hands.
6. Enjoying stirring the shit pot just to get guys like you wryled up.
7. Being a dick.
8. Making boys cry.

I'm just saying, don't post anything on the internet for which you don't want to be judged. Asking what your feeble attempts at the English language mean should not warrant the response you provided back to Michael. So far I haven't ever seen you use the correct "you're" or "their" either. So my only conclusion can be that you are young, uneducated, and have a chip on your shoulder. This is why I made my post about having the same feeling about reading your posts. So far I have watched you cry and whine about a lot of shit in everyone elses threads and not provide any actual help to anyone.

I also recommend that you stop this retaliation. It's only helping others to form their opinions of you.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
ZIIINGG!!! Go get em Ego :) I'm gonna sit back with some popcorn.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
And a Coke

1 - 20 of 38 Posts