Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after all the crazy rain here in So cal, there seems to be alot of moisture built up inside the right taillight of my EX 4 door. Anyone else experience this problem. I'm taking it to the dealer this weekend to get it looked at.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I had a bit in my driverside reverse light cell. It happened once and hasn't again. Will watch out for it. Another forte owner I know has gone through 2 sets of headlights!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I had both of my headlights do that. I took it back to the dealer and they replaced it under warranty....and it hasn't happened since.

·
Registered
576 Posts
My Head lights get condensation in them after I wash the car, must get the dealer to replace them, as well as replace faulty cracked front windscreen and drivers side mirror:(

·
Registered
12 Posts
my both front light has condensation in them...taking to glendale kia tomorrow morning to get checked....hope they willl just replace it for me without any problems

I will post after dealer visit!

·
Registered
51 Posts
My Koupe has alot of condensation in my back left reverse light on the car body, it is getting replaced when the new one comes in.

The right side reverse on the trunk lid has a little condensation but the repair guy at Kia couldnt see anything when I brought it in even though I could see a drop of water. He said he would look at it when the other part came in. I think he was just old and busy and didnt want to deal with it then.

·
Registered
2 Posts
so after all the crazy rain here in so cal, there seems to be alot of moisture built up inside the right taillight of my ex 4 door. Anyone else experience this problem. I'm taking it to the dealer this weekend to get it looked at.
moisture on tail lights and even on the headlights are common on some of the recent kia models. One of the causes is that some have vents on it which should also remove the moisture after a while. The kia soul has the same problem. If it doesn't disappear after a while better bring it back to the dealership.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Hid

@2.4LFORTESX...ive had my HID kit for about a week and im wanting to instal it but my mechanic wants 100 to do it... is it that easy that i can do it myself? it came with the kit and relays as well. im just seeing if i can save money doing it myself. im not a car junkie so i will be doing this soley off the instructions and any pics i can find that show the process. just trying to see if i can do it if its easy enough. thanks!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ya man its really easy!!! to bad you werent in fl I would do it for you haha....I put a thing in the DIY section with all the pics and the ways to do it..

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm not a car guy at all, but I did mine in about an hour without any instructions (pioneer if you will). Only thing I had to go off of was suggestions from the guys at DDM (I'm only about 30 minutes away from their place). It really is pretty simple. Just follow the write ups and you won't have any problems at all, and you will feel even more accomplished and satisfied knowing you did it yourself...

·
Registered
320 Posts
@2.4LFORTESX...ive had my HID kit for about a week and im wanting to instal it but my mechanic wants 100 to do it... is it that easy that i can do it myself? it came with the kit and relays as well. im just seeing if i can save money doing it myself. im not a car junkie so i will be doing this soley off the instructions and any pics i can find that show the process. just trying to see if i can do it if its easy enough. thanks!
Finally got around to posting this here. :cool:

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/do-yourself-articles/457-hid-install-w-pics.html#post4525

1 - 12 of 12 Posts