Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2104 Kia Forte that made 5 years old in June. I recently noticed that water has leaked into the trunk compartment. How I found it is I had to return a package that came damaged and I placed the box in the trunk and when i took the box out at FedeX is was completely wet. Several month ago I noticed a white powdery substance in my trunk that I vacuumed out. Since I never use my trunk I haven't looked in there in months. It rained very hard had last night and I opened the trunk to check and took the piece out that goes over the spare tire and when I turned it over the mold covers the entire back side of it. Mold has also spread to my back seat. The bottom of my trunk has water in it. Because I have a lung disease and I can't be near mold I immediately brought it to the dealer. He seems to not know the problem so he kept the car to try to fix it. It only has 45,000 miles in 5 years. Has anyone had this issue with their Kia??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.