Kia Forte Forum banner

We have to have one post at least

1746 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  jakeabbott
I wanted to get one post out for our region. :)

I've got a Koup in the Kansas City area, any other owners from this area on the board?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I wanted to get one post out for our region. :)

I've got a Koup in the Kansas City area, any other owners from this area on the board?

wichita ks
Austin Texas / Fort Hood area so far I have not seen another koupe. I'm actually glad most cars are a dime a dozen out here. It's always great to get looks when I'm cruizing around.
Definately! I'm happy that for once I don't merge into the crowd. (I drove a Prius 08 before) And, what color koup do you have? Maybe we'll run into each other some time!
I'm in Jackson, TN. It's about halfway between Memphis and Nashville.
San Antonio, Texas here. i know of 2 sedans and only my koup so far. i am sure theyre out ther, just havent seen em yet! love the car!
I'm not far from KC. I'm in St Louis. I just saw someone else with one the other day. It was an orange koup. I wish we could get some stickers or a small window vinyl to spread the word about the forum. the dealership said if I brought up some cards or something they would help spread the word to new forte owners.
DAYTONA BEACH FL....sunny fl...not really haha its >40 right now and raining :( but anyone else from this area??
El Paso, Texas picked up my Forte Koup on the 26th Gray SX ,6speed with sun roof
Reppin Pittsburgh!!!! Gotta love the Steeler Nation!!!
tx

dallas, tx here. have not seen another forte sedan or even a koup on the road yet.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.