Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up today to an email from weather tech saying they now have the product availble for the forte. here's a copy:
""""

""
""
Thank you for your interest in WeatherTech! You recently asked us to email when WeatherTech FloorLiners became available for your Kia Forte. We are proud to announce that day is today! Please visit our secure website using the link below to learn more and purchase the WeatherTech FloorLiner we manufacture specifically for your Kia Forte!

MacNeil Automotive researches, designs, manufactures and distributes every WeatherTech product in our range with only one goal in mind; and that is to provide our customers the ultimate in value, quality, styling and satisfaction!
Product Details:
- Tri-extruded rubberized material completely conforms to the interior surface, with high walls to fully protect your carpet.
- Digital laser measurements and advanced surfacing techniques ensure a perfect fit for each application.
- Deep channels carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir, away from your feet.

WeatherTech Automotive Accessories - My Vehicle Page - 2010 Kia Forte

Best Regards,

MacNeil Automotive Products Limited
2435 Wisconsin Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515
800-441-6287

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Floor liner? It doesn't show anything available for Forte Koup for floor mats. All I see is the cargo liner which costs more than the ones on ebay.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Just spoke with Weathertech Canada. Only product available for the Forte is the cargo liner!!! I'm on hold now......wait......

BREAKING NEWS........(back off hold)....

Front digital fit/Extreme (samething) maybe on website as early as this weekend. They should be available in January. They were just approved. These front mats will fit Koup, Sedan and Hatch. They even gave me an msrp of $130.95 CDN...... Time to start saving for my order. LOL

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yeah once they update website. LOL. I just called them so it should be anytime now.

·
Registered
427 Posts
these are forte koup trunk liners not floor mats. these companies are slacking, why cant they make the forte koup floor mats, does anyone know of a company that is working on producing them? they are totally different from the forte sedan!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They have Legit floor liner for the interior (better than mats). It's for the interior, completely different than the trunk one. They just didn't update yet. They should be 100 USD for the front set only

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yeah I have been keeping tabs as well. I might just have to call them again. LOL. Tell them about this forum and see If I can get them to post here.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Still nothing :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Somebody heard something ???

On antoanything, there's the 2nd row floor mats, but nothing for the front...

Do you guys think that the Soul's would fit the forte sedan ?? Just wondering... :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
JUST got off the phone with Weathertech Canada... they are in the works of the digitifit floor mats but won't be ready until the new year :(

I guess i have to buy something else this winter

1 - 20 of 27 Posts