Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a week and a half ago, i picked up my brandy new 2010 koup sx... last night i was almost home when out of no where a silver honda civic took a right turn waaay too wide, and now my new car is sitting in a body shop. the insurance company appraised the damage at $3000, before the body shop looked at it. the driver didn't even stop after she hit me. so i turned around and followed her, got her plate number and went to the police station. and she is now being charged with leaving the scene of an accident. and now i'm making payments on my brand new car that i can't even drive =/ yee haw...

·
Registered
593 Posts
You need to make sure the other carrier pays you loss of use... even if you don't get a rental. They will usually either pay (or reimburse your carrier if you have rental) for the expense of a rental or around $25/day if you don't get a rental.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
thats Crappy, glad you got hear plate number and all that jazz,
what a stupid person :(

Hope they get your little koup back to perfect soon ;)

·
Registered
587 Posts
......... that freaking sucks! .........

Congrats on ur new ride.......and when it's out of the shop, I'm sure u will enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

cheers!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh i plan to :) once i get it back, let the mods begin! i ordered an LED interior light conversion kit yesterday, so it'll be waiting when i get my car back! then i'll be saving up for a couple of HID's! :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sue the shit out of her so she can pay for all your mods. That kink in your neck suddenly really hurts, DOESN'T IT?

·
Registered
125 Posts
a week and a half ago, i picked up my brandy new 2010 koup sx... last night i was almost home when out of no where a silver honda civic took a right turn waaay too wide, and now my new car is sitting in a body shop. the insurance company appraised the damage at $3000, before the body shop looked at it. the driver didn't even stop after she hit me. so i turned around and followed her, got her plate number and went to the police station. and she is now being charged with leaving the scene of an accident. and now i'm making payments on my brand new car that i can't even drive =/ yee haw...

Screw those Civics:mad: the driver was just jealous, it a conspiracy to keep the Forte form taking over.:cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sue the shit out of her so she can pay for all your mods. That kink in your neck suddenly really hurts, DOESN'T IT?
I know...but its too late now anyway... you have 24 hours after the accident for any type of injury claim... but she'll be making my first payment on my car! that'll pay for my HID's! :D

Screw those Civics:mad: the driver was just jealous, it a conspiracy to keep the Forte form taking over.:cool:
i bet it is! them honda owners... getting drunk... then smashing into my poor baby! :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts