Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i decided to paint my rims yesterday and it came out so good i got pretty excited and took pictures at night because that's when i got done :)
but hopefully you guys like the pics :) or can see them at least a lil. ill take more pictures :)

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Those white rims look awesome!

Seriously though, I can't tell what color you painted them. Day light pics or ban.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Thread = FAIL

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I did the same thing yesterday...

As you can see I think they turned out great. You can really see the detail in them now.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yea keeping it real black

2,213 Posts
Hahaha leave the guy alone!! He got so excited he couldn't wait to take pics. So the pics are darker then micheal Jackson when he has 5, i'm sure he'll take some more!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Come on people, give her a break. some of you might remember the first time you actually worked on something on your car and felt accomplished. so take it easy. this thread is not a fail.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i decided to paint my rims yesterday and it came out so good i got pretty excited and took pictures at night because that's when i got done :)
but hopefully you guys like the pics :) or can see them at least a lil. ill take more pictures :)

hey can you put the link where did you buy it and how much did you pay for it..

do i have i have to cut the wires of parking lights so you can just attach it with partking ligts. thanks :)

just send me a message

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Come on people, give her a break. some of you might remember the first time you actually worked on something on your car and felt accomplished. so take it easy. this thread is not a fail.

It's humor... Why does everyone around here take everything so seriously? I know it's hard to read sarcasm on a forum but shit. Everyone is so uptight.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
^^ it's true! Not like I was truly mad or anything I just thought it was silly to post a new thread and have ZERO info or pics. U have thousands of different personalities on here, I would think some people would say something

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
LOL Got some of the most sarcastic mofos in this forum. It's pretty funny though. :) Cory, looking forward to the new pics. My Koup is my first new car and first car I've tried modding at all, so I know how you feel when doing something new to it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.