Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i decided to paint my rims yesterday and it came out so good i got pretty excited and took pictures at night because that's when i got done :)
but hopefully you guys like the pics :) or can see them at least a lil. ill take more pictures :)

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Those white rims look awesome!

Seriously though, I can't tell what color you painted them. Day light pics or ban.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Thread = FAIL

·
Registered
84 Posts
i decided to paint my rims yesterday and it came out so good i got pretty excited and took pictures at night because that's when i got done :)
but hopefully you guys like the pics :) or can see them at least a lil. ill take more pictures :)

hey can you put the link where did you buy it and how much did you pay for it..

do i have i have to cut the wires of parking lights so you can just attach it with partking ligts. thanks :)

just send me a message

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Come on people, give her a break. some of you might remember the first time you actually worked on something on your car and felt accomplished. so take it easy. this thread is not a fail.

It's humor... Why does everyone around here take everything so seriously? I know it's hard to read sarcasm on a forum but shit. Everyone is so uptight.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
^^ it's true! Not like I was truly mad or anything I just thought it was silly to post a new thread and have ZERO info or pics. U have thousands of different personalities on here, I would think some people would say something

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
LOL Got some of the most sarcastic mofos in this forum. It's pretty funny though. :) Cory, looking forward to the new pics. My Koup is my first new car and first car I've tried modding at all, so I know how you feel when doing something new to it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.