Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i went in for my second oil as me being the 2nd owner. A new KIA dealership just opened here in San Jose CA about to be 2 months since it opened. It was my first time being there and they were BLOWN AWAY! They loved the "K" badges the rims the whole nine yards! So while talking to them they asked me if they can take pictures of my Megan(my forte) i thought it was just regular pics with a normal camera... BUT NOPE!!!! They washed my car in and out and took it into the back where they have a small studio for cars to take pictures. The pictures came out AMAZING, or atleast that's what i think. Heres the link to the pictures if your interested.

PICTURES BY CAPITOL KIA DEALER | Facebook

and on a different note the GM asked if i wanted to start a car club here in San Jose or anyone thats interested they will sponsor us and help us out! Just a thought if anyone is interested thats live in the area we can definitely do something with there help.
Hope You Enjoy the Pics as I did

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it did. now hopefully i win Forte of the Month. :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
They were just documenting all your changes so they could void your warranty! haha....I know BOOOO!!! I think the only thing I would change if it was my car would be the unicorn antenna...Shorten it so it matches the vortex's you got. $13.00 on ebay!!!! Seriously though the car looks really good regardless!!! Keep up the good work!

How are your Ruff Racing wheels holding up? My R-395's come in a few days. Hoping they hold up, we have lots of road construction all over where I am!

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Congrats and props to the dealership showin' some love. That studio is pretty cool, I wonder if any dealerships around my area have something like that. I would love to take nice photos of my ride like that.

·
Registered
344 Posts
They should have taken the plastic protector off the seats...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for your opinions. They told me that before I drove in they were talking about debaging some of there cars so they cab stand out more, but they had never actually seen it up front. And then here I come and they were blown away.
[email protected] AXMZ5 I know I just noticed that right now to. But it's ok still looks nice.
I can't wait til I lower it and see how it looks :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They were just documenting all your changes so they could void your warranty! haha....I know BOOOO!!! I think the only thing I would change if it was my car would be the unicorn antenna...Shorten it so it matches the vortex's you got. $13.00 on ebay!!!! Seriously though the car looks really good regardless!!! Keep up the good work!

How are your Ruff Racing wheels holding up? My R-395's come in a few days. Hoping they hold up, we have lots of road construction all over where I am!
the wheels are amazing. get alot of compliment on the double red lip.
just regret not going for the 18" and not getting 17. other than that very good wheels

·
Registered
708 Posts
they have a photo cyc wall there? lol damn thats one hardcore dealership

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice. I'm not one to trick out my cars as they are just to get me from point A to point B and I get rid of them real quick, but what the heck in the back on the roof line and what purpose dose that serve?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Well, the pictures look good for two reasons... they really have a nice set up for photos but also, you can't have good photos without a great looking car!

I like the idea of the dealer offering to sponsor a club. Don't know if that will work out but I think that dealer is thinking outside of the box and knows how to generate sales. It's reallty a win/win situation. Those are the best investments.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Need to get those calipers coated. Looks good.
i know. it will be soon though. i just dont know how to remove the calipers to paint thm
Nice. I'm not one to trick out my cars as they are just to get me from point A to point B and I get rid of them real quick, but what the heck in the back on the roof line and what purpose dose that serve?
just like sje said its mostly just for looks
I like the idea of the dealer offering to sponsor a club. Don't know if that will work out but I think that dealer is thinking outside of the box and knows how to generate sales. It's reallty a win/win situation. Those are the best investments.
yeah i thought that right away, i have seen like 3 forte's here in my town and they were driven by elder people i dont think they would want to be in a club lol. but the idea was really nice though and would be cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts