Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alot of sites had me that the stock rims were the ones with black and white/silver outlines as is the picture on the top right.

Ive seen some dealer sites with pictures of SX's that have the rims with pretty standard looking 10 spoke rims.

Which type is standard for an sx?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
kia.com has the wheels as the 2010's.. and some 2011 koups have the gunmetal sedan wheels.. i guess it depends.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh really? I was going to head down to the dealer this week and the 2010 wheels were one selling point of the sx for me, really like their style.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Top right is the Koup SX, top left is the sedan SX. Those are the wheels it comes with if you get an SX. And I think they're an option on the EX versions... don't quote me on that though!

·
Registered
227 Posts
actually it depends, i was just at the dealership on saturday, put a down payment on my car

they actually have to get it located since there's like hardly anymore of the one i want.

the stock rims could be the 10 spokes or the one you see on the website.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are your thoughts on the 11 rims? Im kinda torn they dont look terrible but not as flashy as the 2010.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I love the Koup EX rims. Maybe I'm biased because I have that model but I think they're really sharp. If I had gotten the SX I would have removed the silver cover on the rims to make it look more like the EX rims.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So looking at a bunch of pictures today the wheels have grown on me. They look a bit more classy, I still like the 2010's but I dont hate the 11's now.

Now I need to decide blue or red 2011 sx

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
How much could I get for my '10 Koup SX rims? I'm not selling (yet), but would like to know how much I could expect to put towards new ones.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So after finally getting my 11 Koup SX pictures dont do the rims justice, when clean and waxed they are super sharp looking!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.