Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I use to paint accents in my racing red Koup? I may just do red but I think that'd be too much red on the car.. any other suggestions?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just askin for ideas of different colors lol I'm gonna do what I want no matter what lol its just my bank of colors is completely shot from my mind right now haha :D

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha! That WOULD be unique IMO but I'm not gonna, that's not what I want. Other colors that go well? Give me a bunch to pick from

2,213 Posts
its a red sx?? go woth red considering the seats and crap are stitched in red! any other color is gonna clash then you're gonna like a gay pride flag inside your car! lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Colors that go well with red can be blacks, grays, or you can offset a color and make it stand out.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've seen yellow accents on red cars and it looks nice but I'm also thinkin just red lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've seen yellow accents on red cars and it looks nice but I'm also thinkin just red lol
Yellow or an orange would be pretty nasty. Depending on what colors you have on the car already, (Rims, and what not).

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well my wheels are about to be nearly blacked out (inserts are being painted a deep flat grey Main_M did a photoshop for me look for "Holy Crap!!" In the wheels and tires section, its there) then there's gonna be a red pinstripe around each insert AND around the entire wheel.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I used yellow accents on my red mazda...looked great....red & black (most natural occuring)...red & silver (colors for my OSU Buckeyes so I had to throw that out)...red & orange (would look pretty mean IMO) ...all would go if done correctly and in moderation...good luck!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just the engine cover for now until I get my cai then ill be able to take the stock intake out and paint it. I'm at work now but ill photoshop somethin together when I get home of roughly what I'm gonna do

1 - 15 of 15 Posts